MY WAY, I WOULD LIKE TO

Thursday, March 12, 2015

BACK for 2015

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Im back for 4 years 
im sorry to deactivated my blog 
Well, something problems so i need to settle it down 

Well, few of my friends past away year by years 
Some more, i need to focus on my spm 
2 years ago . 


Now , i'm studying at Malaysian Institute of arts 
as interior design student 

i'm still who am i 
im still a bit childish girl in front of my parents 
i got new friends, new best friends, new housemate

i have been lost a few friends , they past away 
because of , accident , sick and i donno why 

the one most i care and love have left me about 3 years ago 
i will think about tat person when im alone 

i donno how to forget 
i wish i could , i wish i have been strong for 3 years 

ibu cakap 
'kalau rindu jangan nangis 
sedekah al-fatihah dan baca yassin 
lagi bermakna' .

BUT hey , i meet someone that totally similar to that person

AKU MANJA & AKU CUKUP KUAT UNTUK BERAHSIA

-al-fatihah-